Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is very thick and straight. I have a hard time making it curl. Any Suggestions?

i share ur pain, luckin i meet my awesome friend lol.... go to sally beauty supplys or w/e it is called (i know its sally beauty something though) buy a curler that goes up to around 425 degrees.. be careful with in usin' it for it with burn it off and make it turn black lol use i protection shampoo and/or hair cream before hand



My hair is very thick and straight. I have a hard time making it curl. Any Suggestions?

I have thick, straight hair and my sisters have curly hair! They'd do anything to have hair like mine!



My hair is very thick and straight. I have a hard time making it curl. Any Suggestions?

yeah cut i all off. j/k maybe you should thinin your hair first.



My hair is very thick and straight. I have a hard time making it curl. Any Suggestions?

Either your hair is made to be straight or it's just a little more difficult. If it's the latter, try slightly damping your hair before using rollers or doing rag curls. Leave these in until your hair dries and it should work well.



My hair is very thick and straight. I have a hard time making it curl. Any Suggestions?

use a curly aran or use a sanpoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus