Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a good leave in conditioner. I have wavy/curly hair that is thick and sometimes frizzy and po

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



I need a good leave in conditioner. I have wavy/curly hair that is thick and sometimes frizzy and poofy.?

Aveda makes a great leave in conditioner, "Elixir Leave-in", and it's only $9. All of their products are great.



It sounds like you need a good daily conditioner too. And they have an anti humectant product too that actually prevents humidity to cause your hair to frizz. Go to your local salon and look for it. Or check out Aveda.com and find one near you.



Good luck.



I need a good leave in conditioner. I have wavy/curly hair that is thick and sometimes frizzy and poofy.?

garnier has a good leave in conditioner =]



I need a good leave in conditioner. I have wavy/curly hair that is thick and sometimes frizzy and poofy.?

Check out Biolage products by Matrix. They have great products for thick and coarse hair. I use their ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner. They also have a leave in conditioner you could try: Biolage daily leave in tonic or Biolage hydra seal leave in creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus