Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is REALLY thick. I want it to be long. How do I make it softer?

Try using deep conditioning treatments also oiling your hair (from the ears down) moisturizes your hair and makes it soft. you can use anything from olive oil to jojoba oil. leaving your conditioner in for 3-5 minutes without washing it out will help too



My hair is REALLY thick. I want it to be long. How do I make it softer?

use pantene or motions conditioner



My hair is REALLY thick. I want it to be long. How do I make it softer?

use a hair product called



Maine and Tail



it makes hair soft and not as breakable. it comes in shampoo conditiner and a detangler. its meant for horses but also humans its sold in any supermarket



My hair is REALLY thick. I want it to be long. How do I make it softer?

This sounds ridiculous, but beer works wonders. Wet your hair, pour a can of room-temperature beer in it, wrap up in a towel and wait about 15 minutes. Then go wash your hair as you normally would. Use a good conditioner, too. Instantly softer.



My hair is REALLY thick. I want it to be long. How do I make it softer?

you have to use matte to thin it out you can buy it at most hairstyling places



My hair is REALLY thick. I want it to be long. How do I make it softer?

r u a guy or a girl?



well if ur a girl try having it thinned then use certain products like hair serum and hair masques



if ur a guy and want long hair cut layers into it and use those product listed above



sorry for having ur gender mixed up i hope i helped any way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus