Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

Please, don't do it. It would have to be bleached. Bleaching depends on your starting haircolor. If you had dark blonde hair, you wouldn't have to leave the bleach on for very long, so therefore, you wouldn't have much damage. I have medium brown hair. I had it bleached, and it FRIED my hair. My strands were frizzy and they broke very easily. Plus, since you have jet black hair, the lightest color a salon could make it would be an un-natural looking pale yellow, so they would have to dye it after they bleached it! That is a lot of damage to your beautiful hair. If you still want to go lighter, I'd recommend brown. The color that would get you to the lightest point would be Loreal Paris Les True Brunettes in Ultra Light Ash Brown. It's a high-lifting shade, designed to make even black hair light brown. It's MUCH safer for your hair than bleach. And it doesn't require as much upkeep and your roots wouldn't be as noticable.



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

You have to go to the salon and have the pro's do it you can't do this from the box of Miss Clairol.



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

Please don't! It's a bad look...



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

The best thing would probably be to go to a good salon and have it professionally done. That way they can do what's best for your hair color/type.



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

Why would you want to do that. I think your hair is beautiful. It helps define you. I would give almost ANYthing to have a girl with hair like that. I love it.



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

you would have to go to a beaution, it has to go threw many stages



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

Are you crazy? You first have to strip it, and then bleach it...your hair will be permanently damaged...I don't recommend this, especially with beautiful thick Asian hair...hold onto what you have, maybe funk out the ends...you can cut those off if it's stupid or damaged.



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

BLEACH IT STUPID!!!



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

Don't. You have no idea how beautiful your hair is to guys. I would leave it alone. Becoming blonde means you have to keep going back and back and back. Besides do you want to endure all those blonde jokes? No way girl!!!



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

By the time it reaches platinum blonde, it will break off. Asian hair cannot be lightened safely to be platinum without breaking down the actual hair strand. Expect a big frizzy mess and scalp abrasions from the bleach.



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

If you are seriously considering getting it done do it professionally. Bleaching it by yourself will result in an orange or complete damage to the point where you can't reverse it.



My advice, don't do it! Love your beautiful natural hair.



I have thick black asian hair. How can I dye it platinum blonde?

dont. it's bad for everything. I have an asian housekeeper who used to have beautiful dark brown hair then she died it and now it's all brittle and ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus