Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is really thick and natural. I want to stay natural but I want it texturized, fine, and silk

What do i do? what do I use?



My hair is really thick and natural. I want to stay natural but I want it texturized, fine, and silky.?

use a flat iron. =]



best of luck. my wisehs to ya.!



My hair is really thick and natural. I want to stay natural but I want it texturized, fine, and silky.?

i have that same problem. best answer i have is straightening shampoo and stuff, and a straight iron.



My hair is really thick and natural. I want to stay natural but I want it texturized, fine, and silky.?

Try using creme of nature for natural hair it is made to make it soft and silky after you do so try pressing it and be sure to get the shampoo and the conditioner they work lovely together.Also try olive oil hair products.



I have thick natural hair to so i feel where you are coming from.



My hair is really thick and natural. I want to stay natural but I want it texturized, fine, and silky.?

CHi flat iron



My hair is really thick and natural. I want to stay natural but I want it texturized, fine, and silky.?

They are several things that you can do to make your hair more smooth, straight, and manageable without using chemicals or heat. Moisture is extremely critical to make your hair straight. However, you need to infuse your hair with long-lasting moisture that won閳ユ獩 weigh your hair down.



Tip #1: Do conditioning pre-wash treatments to your hair before shampooing it. Simply whip up 3 tablespoons of Mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 egg, and a 1/4 cup of coconut milk. Let it remain on your hair for at least an hour. The lemon juice will act as a straightener. The mayonnaise and other ingredients will strengthen and moisturize your hair. Do this 2-3 times a week. Apply a warm towel around your head for deep conditioning.



Tip # 2: Buy a high quality, all natural hydrating and straightening hair care product for your hair. I have tried several hair care products, including Carol's Daughter, Giovanni, RedKen, Burt Bees, Ojon, KeraCare, and Motions. However, I recommend using GodHead Silky Smooth Hydrating Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. It will hydrate and smooth your hair while infusing your scalp with essential oils made to grow and treat dry, coarse, and damaged hair. The product also contains moisturizing Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, and Jojoba, which will heal and moisturize your strands and make your hair more bouncy, shiny, smooth, and healthy. The product will also soften and detangle your hair better than most, if not all, products on the hair care market. As a result, your hair will be more manageable and more straight. And, the more you use it, the straighter it will become. Go to www.discoverb4a.com to find the products.



If you don't want to waste any more money, I would buy this product. But, if you go with another brand of products, make you stray away from traditional, unnatural hair care products available for purchase in most drugstores or beauty supply stores. They contain synthetic emulsifiers and harsh detergents, such as Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphates, Dimethicone, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Unfortunately, these products are loaded with toxins and chemicals and will strip your hair of moisture and nutrients it needs to be soft, smooth, healthy, and hydrated.



Tip # 3: Drink water and take fish oil to give your hair moisture from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus