Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have thick coarse wavy hair... how can i get emo hair???

You need to invest in a GOOD straight iron. I found a really good one with a reasonable price at Sally's Beauty Salon. It's only around $30 and absolutely worth it. I don't have to put anything in my hair and when I'm done it's all straight and silky smooth. I also use Pantene smooth %26amp; sleek shampoo and conditioner.



Good luck!!!



I have thick coarse wavy hair... how can i get emo hair???

get a good flat iron. you want one that says ceramic on it (the ceramic helps to make the iron evenly hot). i would also suggest asking your stylist about frizz control products and a good straightening solution.



I have thick coarse wavy hair... how can i get emo hair???

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus