Thursday, November 26, 2009

What can make my hair grow up with a very thick n long hair?

braiding my hair alwys makes my hair grow faster



What can make my hair grow up with a very thick n long hair?

Well my hair grows twice as fast as the normal person..I dont eat healthy or anything like that so I dont know why it grows as fast but I can tell you some products that I use and what I do



First I use a good shampoo *like Garnier or Sunsilk* I shampoo my hair twice.. Then I will use the Conditioner of the brand of shampoo I used once *Leave it in as long as possible* After that I use LeKair Cholesterol Plus and I part my hair and rub it in very good *this includes the scalp*..I leave that in as long as possible too *Sometimes I will use the Cholesterol twice if I have enough time*



After all of that I will towl dry my hair and use the garnier leave-in hair condition *Sleek %26amp; Shine edition*..I smooth that into my hair from tips to roots and take a small comb and brush it all throughout my hair until it is even *Also dont use too much or you will have greasy looking hair* I also use the Sunsilk Shine Product as well...*Again when you use that use a small comb to smooth it evenly*



Another very good tip is not to wash your hair everyday or two times a day...This is very bad for your hair! You have natural oils in your hair for a reason! I always wash my hair every other day and if its really bad *Split ends and etc* I dont wash it for 2 days...



This is how short my hair was Novemeber/December 2006 - %26gt; http://wakishea.deviantart.com/art/Blue-...



This is how long it was in December 2007 - %26gt; http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Good luck !



What can make my hair grow up with a very thick n long hair?

Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus