Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the best solution to have thick and abundant hair?

Pls. help me to answer the question.



What is the best solution to have thick and abundant hair?

To help you have thick and abundant hair....try not to use products that have too many chemicals in it and avoid usage of products that can clog your hair follicles...which will prevent your hair from growing "healthly" I personally suggest using this organic line called "Thin to Thick Hair Care" from Jason's Organics...you can find their products at www.jason-natural.com



What is the best solution to have thick and abundant hair?

I get my hair thinned every other time I get it cut. It REALLY helps... trust me!



What is the best solution to have thick and abundant hair?

try mane n tail

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus