Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick, dry, damaged hair?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL best on dry, dull, damaged and overprocessed hair.



What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick, dry, damaged hair?

Vive, Dove and pantene pro v have worked great for my hair! and ive just started ussing aussie and that is amazing stuff! i switch shampoos each time i buy and i only wash my hair every other day..it use to be realyl dry and damaged (and its awfully thick) and now its thick and gorgous!



What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick, dry, damaged hair?

The Best Shampoo:Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo,



http://www.folica.com/Joico_K_Pak_Rec_d3...



The Best Conditioner:Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator,



http://ariva.com/jokinhy85oz.html



Hope this helps you!



What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick, dry, damaged hair?

i love dove intense damage shampoo and conditioner



What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick, dry, damaged hair?

DEFFINETALLY USE "AUSSIE!"



It is the best stuff ever for thick and danaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus