Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have thick, wavy and unruly hair. I am looking for remedies to tame it and not make it look so BLA

I can't use the flat rion, cuz I don't look good with super sleek hair. I either like it smooth and bouncy or really curly.



I have thick, wavy and unruly hair. I am looking for remedies to tame it and not make it look so BLAH?

I have the same kinda hair. What I found to work is, get a good cut, make sure the person cutting your hair knows how to style curly hair properly, cause most stylists don't know. I always use a leave in conditioner, normally the Brazil Nut one from Body shop or the new one from Herbal Essences (comes in an orange bottle, can't remember the name) and a frizz tamer with silicone in it. I use the John Frieda Frizz serum extra strength. and use tons of conditioner when you wash your hair and leave it on as long as possible, your hair needs the moisture to make the curls nice and bouncy. Hope this helps



I have thick, wavy and unruly hair. I am looking for remedies to tame it and not make it look so BLAH?

pony tail



low bun



mousse it and put it half up



low pony



try head bands and scarfs



I have thick, wavy and unruly hair. I am looking for remedies to tame it and not make it look so BLAH?

loreal vive pro for thick hair use it it makes it get smooth and shine without the whole super sleek look.



and for the curly look http://tresemme.com/heat/get-the-look/lo...



roam around the tressmme website they are pure genusis!



try that or may i suggest hot rollers? i have insane THICK hair but i usually straighten it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus