Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to have a hairstyle like the guy on the left, but my hair is really thick and it wont stay up

i want it to look natural, not like i have 1000 pounds of product in my hair. the front of my hair always has stray hairs when i stand it up. any suggestions?



http://islamabad.metblogs.com/archives/i...



I want to have a hairstyle like the guy on the left, but my hair is really thick and it wont stay up.?

ooh well the guy on the right has a really nice style too. :)



i recommend trying got 2b product since it tends to work pretty well for most of my friends...but it will require a lot of gel regardless since your hair is thick and it will be harder for the hair to firm up. good luck!



I want to have a hairstyle like the guy on the left, but my hair is really thick and it wont stay up.?

i would try and even out your hair a little so its not thick in all areas. then apply product, but just a little. certain kinds go a long way. try something by tea tree. that works the best for me.



I want to have a hairstyle like the guy on the left, but my hair is really thick and it wont stay up.?

My hair is really thick as well(im a girl) and i wanted to put my hair into a mohawk one year. Get a pratner for your hair though! We used know gelatin and held it in the place we wanted for about two or thre eminutes and it stayed up straight without any support. Id reccomend that over any gel anyday. Also its what alot of people with mohawks and liberty spikes use so you know its gotta be good!



I want to have a hairstyle like the guy on the left, but my hair is really thick and it wont stay up.?

to get that look you would have to put alot of products in it to keep it up!! but if you want it to just have that seperated look with that cut then you could get by with less. i agree to use the "2b" products.



if you are going to go to a salon then ask for some water wax!! it looks like gel in your hair, but will not be stiff like it!!! also if you do get this style then pay attention to the products the stylist puts in your hair, and ask her while she/he is fixing it how you could get this look when you are on your own doing it. and always by the products they use in your hair if you like the way it looks!!!!



good luck



C



I want to have a hairstyle like the guy on the left, but my hair is really thick and it wont stay up.?

When your stylist does your next haircut, ask him/her to be sure to use thinning shears on the area you want the hair to stay up. You will have to keep it thinned out on a regular basis to maintain the style; also you will have to use some training product to teach your hair it's new style. There are some great styling gels and mousses out there that really look natural and have ingredients that protect your hair from damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus